Due Diligence & Contamination Assessment
At EnviroProjects, you’ll find the experience and partnerships to address the diverse and technical requirements of contamination liabilities and real estate financing. Whether your needs call for “innocent landowner” protection, HUD financing, contamination testing, or remediation; our personnel has the skills and experience to satisfy your needs and resolve any due diligence challenges.
We have the skills and experience to satisfy your needs and resolve due diligence challenges…
Our clients call on us for the following types of due diligence and contamination assessment requirements:
- Manage commercial real estate bank financing transaction needs.
- Address historic known potential contamination risks.
- Respond to recent discoveries and spill emergencies.
Our EnviroProjects Due Diligence & Contamination Assessment Services also include:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESA)
- Property Condition Assessments (PCA)
- Soil, Sediment, Surface Water and Groundwater sampling and laboratory analysis
- Electromagnetic, ground penetrating radar (GPR) and geophysical subsurface testing
- Risk assessment and exposure vector consulting
- Phase II Site Contamination Characterization Studies
- Phase III Remediation Plans
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Planning
- Lead Paint, Asbestos, Radon and Vapor Encroachment Condition (VEC) Testing
Questions about our Due Diligence and Contamination Assessment Services?
Contact or call us directly at (410) 599.5335