Permits, Approvals & Mitigation
Trying to navigate permit requirements and regulatory program compliance? Our experts are ready to handle all your compliance needs. EnviroProjects comprehensive knowledge of Local, State and Federal regulatory processes affords us the strategic advantage to pro-actively manage the entire environmental permit compliance process for our clients.
EnviroProjects comprehensive knowledge of Local, State and Federal regulatory processes affords us the strategic advantage to pro-actively manage the entire environmental permit compliance process for our clients.
EnviroProjects offers in-depth expert knowledge of the federal Clean Water Act Permit process and how it is administered, by the US Army Corps of Engineers various and differing regional Districts, allows us to anticipate permit challenges and resolve problems before they develop.
EnviroProjects’ knowledge of the various State water resource programs of Maryland, Delaware and Virginia and how they administer tidal and nontidal wetlands, and subaqueous lands, and streams differently from overlapping federal authorities enable faster, more cost-effective project completion.
Our experience and understanding of the Waters of the US (WOUS) delineation process enables us to precisely manage the compliance and mitigation requirements.
Examples of EnviroProjects Permits, Approvals and Mitigation services, include:
Clean Water Act Permitting:
- Joint State/Federal Permit Applications
- After-the-Fact Approvals and Resolution of Violation Citations
- Nationwide Permits and Individual Permits
- Permit Modifications and Extensions
- Virginia Subaqueous Lands Permits
- Delaware Wetlands and Subaqueous Lands Permits
- Maryland Waterway Construction, Tidal Wetlands, Nontidal Wetlands Permits
- Federally Delegated Local Special Permits (e.g., MDSPGP-5, PA-General Permit, etc…)
- FEMA 100-Year Floodplain Approvals
Municipal and County Environmental Waivers and Modifications
Expert Witness Testimony and Litigation Support
Mitigation Planning Design and Implementation:
- Wetlands, Compensation and Replacement; and Stream restoration; and Reforestation
- site searches
- Mitigation Design: Conceptual through Final
- Post-Construction Monitoring
- Perpetual Easements
Questions about our Permit and Local Regulation Services?
Contact or call us directly at (410) 599.5335